(as of Jan 12,2023 21:00:57 UTC - Details)
Your body is a beautiful piece of work, with so many self-healing methods to get you through the toughest of scenarios. In these pages, we will be diving into the human body to have a look at the vagus nerve, and the benefits around its stimulation. We will be touching on how you can use different exercises in order to get you through your highest anxieties, as well as tackling depression and severe illness.
With vagus nerve you will learn:
- The twelve cranial nerves
- The human anatomy of vagus nerve
- The vagus nerve and the heart
- How the vagus nerve impacts mental and physical health
- Symptoms of vagus nerve dysfunction
- Hacking the vagus nerves
- Relationship between vagus nerves, intestines and brain
- Health of vagus nerve and your central nervous system
- The vagus nerve's role in chronic fatigue, depression, obesity, and other common diseases
- ...and lots more!
The good news is that it is possible for you to cure symptoms correlated to the vagus nerve and overthinking, thus correcting physical health issues as well as the mental health issues such as depression that you are facing. In this book, you will learn all of the information that you will need in order to regulate your own vagus nerve with ease, and how to use simple techniques for lightening your mind from too much bad and unnecessary information that can be harmful to your health.
Publisher : Tomas Edwards (April 21, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 212 pages
ISBN-10 : 1990373461
ISBN-13 : 978-1990373466
Item Weight : 7.5 ounces
Dimensions : 5 x 0.45 x 8 inches